Sunday, June 26, 2011

Free Crochet Case Pattern (Sewing)


Hard as it might be to believe I felt the need to replace my half finished scarf crochet needle case.  It was functional but not pretty to be sure.  I had some beautiful fabric precuts fat quarters and charm packs from the Sunkissed collection by Moda that I had been meaning to use and this seemed like an ideal project.  It's a quick project and not too hard if you can sew in a straight line.  I have included a link to the pattern as the instructions have a lot of pictures and I didn't want the blog to take forever to load.

Click Here For The Crochet Case Pattern

Now in the process of creating the pattern and my finished case I learned a life lesson.  Mistakes happen to everyone and you just have to be persistent.  See my oops......


Oops #1  Right sides together or you end up with your seam on the wrong side!

Oops #2 When using the sewing machine keep the rest of your project out of the way!
Maybe the real lesson is that I should go buy a seam ripper!  Oh well, mistakes happen and it still turned out fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment